cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episode

The last episode of The Hills New Beginnings is missing and in its place is a very old episode of The Hill from goodness knows how far back, how do I contact Now TV to ask them what is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mrtom1510
Scholar

If you are referring to episode 12 this will be shown on MTV Tuesday 17th Sep at 8pm and should be on NOW TV soon after so isn't technically missing.

This was shown as a double bill in US but split in UK 

The special which is included in the folder isn't the last episode and has been there for weeks it's just a special

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have never seen this show, but are you trying to find Season 1 Episode 12 ?

If so, then the reason it hasn't been added to catch up yet is because according to the Sky TV Guide Planner Episode 12 is not due to be aired live on the MTV channel until 8pm on Tuesday the 17th of September 2019.

After this New episode 12 has been aired live on MTV on the 17/9/2019 i would then expect it to be added to the NowTV Catch Up service.

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team any reason this obscure episode identified has Ep50 on the bottom of the episode list should be contained in The Hils - New Beginnings folder ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh thank you so much for that.
Mrtom1510
Scholar

@schnapps being too quick and answered while i was typing

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mrtom1510 

Thanks for your post reply which was very informative (especially the bit about why Ep50 is contained in the TV series Folder) 👍.

Mrtom1510
Scholar

If you are referring to episode 12 this will be shown on MTV Tuesday 17th Sep at 8pm and should be on NOW TV soon after so isn't technically missing.

This was shown as a double bill in US but split in UK 

The special which is included in the folder isn't the last episode and has been there for weeks it's just a special