cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Dexter Episodes

Got a entertainment pass so I can watch all 8 seasons of Dexter. As of today there are many episodes of seasons 2,3,4 missing. Why is this? When I subscribed on the 31/12/18 it had all episodes but as of 1/1/19 many episodes are missing. Can this be looked into please.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I only signed up to watch Dexter and now some episodes are missing - there were 94 episodes in total and now only about 81 are listed - are the missing episodes going to be restored?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, any news of a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Really annoyed. Watched Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1, and then it jumped to 5.

Pointless carrying on now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started watching Dexter Series 1 at the begining of December, and was well into Series 2. Watching Ep 6 on 02/01/19 - came to watch Ep 7 last night - Dexter was longer in my "Continue Watching" - I thought it was a bit odd - searched for Dexter and went to the episode after 6 - and started watching it - realised that we were missing some stuff (i.e. the story had moved on a bit). On examination Ep3, Ep7 and Ep8 have been removed - Why? Are they coming back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have emailed and have this reply, I will keep you all updated.

I have raised your case to the technical team for the missing episodes, they will investigate this for you and get back to you via email as soon as possible with further updates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I have just watched episode 11 of season 5, just the season finale left and it is missing!!!!

No point in carrying off with season 6 till it returns!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the reply I got to my email about the missing episodes,  I now have all episodes for all 8 seasons.....

This email is with regards to the issue you're facing with accessing the Box-sets for the TV show "Dexter" and appreciate you bringing this to our notice.

It doesn't sound good to us when our customers face issues like this.

However, as many of our customers are facing the similar issue we'd already taken this to the notice of our higher team and it seems that they have managed to fix the issue now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i had the same problem but noticed all the episodes were on the app.  I added Dexter to my Tv from the app and then they magically appeared on the box.