cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Criminal Minds

Been watching criminal minds and all of a sudden they’ve taken it off apart from the latest series, despite saying all seasons would be on until 30th June!!! Can’t really just remove a series, we only pay for NowTV to watch this and now it’s just pointless! It needs to be put back on for another 49 days as it originally should have been 😡
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too just lodged a formal complaint - its a joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, no notice whatsoever, it should have been on til end of June. Looks like subscription will be cancelled and refund requested - not impressed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been binge watching the series and now..................NOW TV inform us the people who pay for the service when serious changes are made, you follow our watching habits so it’s easy to email us when you take off without warning a program that is being followed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - I was watching downstairs, stopped, took shower, turned the box on upstairs and the series was gone - not nice now tv!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They keep using this show as a ploy, cancel and then when hundreds don't renew they put it on again. They should refund if they don't stick to their view to dates. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. I had been watching this series on Amazon Prime and they just removed it from Prime to pay to view. I found out NOWTV was running all seasons until 30/06/18. I feel totally conned as I would not have bothered if I had known they would take it off before it's end date. I will be contcting Trading Standards as this has been mid sold.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, middle of season 11. Thought I had a few more weeks to catch up then last night all gone! Broken promise Nowtv! Is this a broken contract with users?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes totally misadventised. Big part if why I kept it. Will be cancelling 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering the same but cant find a way of contacting now to complain