cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Cobra Series 1 - Episodes 1 and 4

We've been enjoying the new Cobra series from Sky but have noticed that tonight neither episodes 1 or 4 are showing up as watchable but 2, 3, 5, and 6 are. 1 was definitely available yesterday because we watched it last night!  A problem on the mobile app, PC, and NOW TV box.

Any suggestions anyone? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi everyone,

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had an unexpected error.

This has now been resolved, and all episodes should be available to play.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we have exactly the same issue - so looks like something for the now TV team to sort. Very annoying!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. NowTV, please can you sort - doesn’t make any sense seeing as you are advertising the whole series as being available!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same Problem Here missing Episodes 1 and 4 on Samsung TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We can't get series 1 episode 1 and 4 either, so annoying!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me neither i was going to start watching. But episode 1 is missing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, 1&4 missing. Started watching it yesterday and they were all there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, me too. Why is Now TV so useless compared to Netflix, Amazon, BBC iPlayer etc... ? Endless tech problems with it ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yup I would agree, very sub par to the other streaming services - search and continue watching features are pretty much non existent. Annoying when you have to spend 5 mins trying to find the show you were last watching. You go to the search bar and you have to enter cobr before cobra shows up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t see Cobra on Now TV no matter how I look or search . How do I find it? D