cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Cobra Series 1 - Episodes 1 and 4

We've been enjoying the new Cobra series from Sky but have noticed that tonight neither episodes 1 or 4 are showing up as watchable but 2, 3, 5, and 6 are. 1 was definitely available yesterday because we watched it last night!  A problem on the mobile app, PC, and NOW TV box.

Any suggestions anyone? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi everyone,

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had an unexpected error.

This has now been resolved, and all episodes should be available to play.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using?

Hopefully it's not a Youview box which doesn't currently support the NowTV Entertainment pass. 

I can find this TV show on both my nowtv box or nowtv App on my smart phone by either typing Cobra in the App search engine or by going to Entertainment, then select Channels, then select Sky One, then scroll down to the Cobra folder for all six episodes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • I rebooted my now tv box and now it appears . Not sure why but now ok 
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s ok because I told NowTV about it using the support contact details. Perhaps everyone should start there instead of moaning on the forum!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t find them either.  Or how to make Now TV aware of the problem.  V frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Us too. Awful service from Now, absolutely no contact available. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just messaged nowtv about this and got the following:

• 23:07
  • Hello there. Thanks for contacting us regarding this. There seems to be an issue with this. Our team is working on it. They will revert back to you at the earliest through email when this is fixed.
    • Ok thanks for the info. I'll check black tomorrow night to see if it's there. Thanks
      23:09
    • Sure. We hope to have it up and running soon. Is there anything else I can clarify in the meantime?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

9.30 am the following day and it is still not sorted... 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi everyone,

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had an unexpected error.

This has now been resolved, and all episodes should be available to play.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here 2, tried in Apple TV ... missing, tried on SMART TV AP ...missing ... tried on laptop ... missing

Such a pain