cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Boxsets

On TV / Smart Stick I can only see ‘October Box Sets’ which don’t include Sopranos & Game of Thrones & only S1 of the Wire

On Tablet App / Browser they are all available

I have an Entertainment pass & according to web site I should be able to see them

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

As a workaround on your Stick, go to Entertainment, then Channels, then Sky Atlantic to pickup the shows in question from there.

It sounds to me either the Stick or the Tablet NowTV App are not up to date under the October Boxsets category.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If Im paying for a serice I expect to be able to find the programs as I could a few weeks ago

Also I cant find them, unless I can get the advertised programs (that I can see on App) I will cancel

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Those three TV shows that you mentioned, i.e. Game of Thrones, The Wire The Sopranos is available on the NowTV Stick, but you just have to access them via the Sky Atlantic channel folder instead if for some reason they are not showing under "October Boxsets feature".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its an Unacceptable user experience

How do I get a new Stick as if you try to contact I just go round & round as no help option for this

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't want to go through the Entertainment, then select channels, then select Sky Atlantic and pick up the three shows from there.

Then either use the search feature and once the shows are found, add them to My TV via your Watchlist.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Hey Schnapps

You know, the "add to My TV Watchlist" has not worked for me since lockdown, and that's using my PC, Win10 laptop, Smart TV and Roku 3.

Not a biggie of a problem but very annoying nonetheless.

I think this probs in the techie boys growing list of boo-boos to eventually fix.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

Might be worth reporting it to live chat (if you haven't already).

Sounds to me it's account specific rather than across the board, where i would imagine there would be hundreds of posts on the Forum.

I can't comment on using My TV with a PC or Smart TV native NowTV App, where i tend to use my NowTV Boxes mainly (with the less occasional use of the NowTV Stick in the spare Bedroom).

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Yeah Schnapps

I've reported it, just a waiting game now.

'Sides, Now TV seem to roll out more and more boo-boos every time they do an update so that the small stuff gets pushed to the back of the queue.

Anyway, as long as I can get what I want when I want (most of the time) then I won't sweat that small stuff.

Need some alcohol  now.

Beer Drinking.png

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont even see Now TV in the list if channels on main menu