cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Midweek Championship football

Hi 

I just wanted to clarify whether the Sky Sports pass allows you to watch the midweek Championship football offering, having the choice of all Championship games?

I’ve noticed that NowTV is advertising all of the games as part of their sport offering so presumably there must be a way of accessing these games that are on the Red button?

I have seen people saying that you can view them on the Sky Sports app. Does anyone know if this is true and would that mean watching the game on my phone? 

Hopefully NowTV can offer some clarification on this!

Thanks for any answers!!

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good, actually take a lot away from your product. I bought it for the week to watch QPR. Won't be doing that again. Off down the pub now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hey everyone! 

Unfortunatley that web page lists all the available sport, including the Red Button content. I am working with the web team to get this corrected. In the meantime, this is whats available this week on NOW TV:

Swansea v Leeds

Villa v Brentford

Middlesborough v West Bromich Albion

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City                              

Nottingham Forest v Birmingham City                 

Watford v Crystal Palace                           

Newcastle United v Chelsea                    

Exactly 24 hours now since you posted about the false advertising on the page https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live and it still hasn't been rectified. I know of one person I work with who has been in touch with Trading Standards and Watchdog. Shockingly atrocious to see that information still in the public domain Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does make you wonder what the true story is when they continue to 'obtain monies by false pretenses' and advising people to contact support for refunds, whilst the link at the top of the screen has been saying, for days now, that there are excessive issues getting in touch with customer services and to "be patient".