cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Midnight, texas season 2

Midnight, texas is streaming on sky, virgin even but no episodes of season 2 beyond episode 1? Where are the other episodes? I'm getting tired of niw tv lagging behind, when will we see regukar episodes of season 2 on a service we are paying for? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Season 2 of Midnight Texas is on the nowtv catch up service and not on boxsets.

Where every Thursday at 9pm a new & exclusive episode is aired on the live SYFY channel.

Once the episode is broadcasted it is then added to the nowtv catch up service within a couple of hours.

At the moment there are two episodes 1 & 2 from season 2 on the catch up service where episode 3 is scheduled for Thursday the 15th of November 2018 (according to the Sky TV Guide planner).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am wondering the same thing too. Where are the other episodes of season 2 and what is the point of having just the first episode available to watch if the rest is missing.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Season 2 of Midnight Texas is on the nowtv catch up service and not on boxsets.

Where every Thursday at 9pm a new & exclusive episode is aired on the live SYFY channel.

Once the episode is broadcasted it is then added to the nowtv catch up service within a couple of hours.

At the moment there are two episodes 1 & 2 from season 2 on the catch up service where episode 3 is scheduled for Thursday the 15th of November 2018 (according to the Sky TV Guide planner).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2, episode 8 is missing from Midnight Texas now. With only 13 days left to watch I'm concerned this will forever be a gap in my viewing. Is it going to pop up?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with Midnight, Texas season 2; episode 8 isn't showing but episode 9 is available??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C @Tony-D

Can you get somebody from your NowTV Content Team to look into this missing episode and add back S2 Ep8 to your service please.

For me this episode is missing on both my NowTV boxes and the NowTV App on my Android phone.

Thanks

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

@Jason-C @Tony-D

Can you get somebody from your NowTV Content Team to look into this missing episode and add back S2 Ep8 to your service please.

For me this episode is missing on both my NowTV boxes and the NowTV App on my Android phone.

Thanks

I'll have a word with the content team tomorrow when they are back @schnapps Had a look at our content bible there and it's not showing up. I'll find out why exactly tomorrow you you all 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just paid for a month to finish Midnight Texas S2. Watched episode 7 then realised 8 is missing even though 9 is there. 

Please add episode 8 as soon as possible.

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

Just let you all know Midnight, Texas won’t have a Season 3 how was cancelled just before Christmas 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2 episode 8 of midnight texas still missing. SORT IT OUT PLEASE NOW TV.