cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayans MC

I fully expected this to appear on FOX but no. It seems that once again we pay Sky and are treated as second class citizens. (don't give me that " we are not Sky" rubbish - it is marketed on TV as a Sky product. IT IS SKY)

Come on. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Having been a Sons Of Anarchy fan myself, I too would be keen to see Mayans MC as well...... however, as of yet I believe that no UK broadcaster has bought the rights to this show hence why you won't get it on Now TV or anywhere else for the time being.  It could appear on Fox UK in the future, BUT they would have to compete and buy the rights if they wanted them.

As the very first episode of Mayans MC has just gone out in the US very very recently, fingers crossed that a UK broadcaster will pick it up and we could be watching it soon!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's almost like they want us to watch things illegally
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you are still keen on seeing Mayans MC when it comes to the UK (like I am), then check out the link below to an article on TVWise:

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2018/10/bbc-agrees-fx-networks-output-deal-making-beeb-uk-home-to-all-future-fx-originals/

Who would believe it.... it's coming to the BBC!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable