cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marvel's Runaways - Season 2 Episode 2 ???

Just thought I'd Post a quick mention that it would appear that episode 2 from season 2 of Marvel's Runaways has yet to appear.

On Wednesday evening the new season 2 started with a double episode and from checking on my Now TV Stick this morning only episode 1 has appeared (although it does say episode 3 coming next week), SO, episode 2 seems to be a bit slow in appearing????

Just thought I'd Post and mention, in case it wasn't something that was already being looked in to.

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Karl-F

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also found this issue and noticed it is not device based. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem too, it's really odd that it says episode 3 is coming next Wednesday, yet episode 2 still hasn't been added. Hope they fix this soon, I was really looking forward to watching the new season and have watched the first episode but am sad that I can't watch the second one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started episode 2, via the on demand section from my saved tv shortcut on Xbox one App about half an hour into the live stream on Syfy the same evening. It showed up then, i got just over half way and went to bed. Ive gone to finish watching it this morning and episode has gone from mine now also, just showing ep 1 and the upcoming ep 3 for next week. It was in my continue watching section also but now isnt.

Attached reponse from @NowTVHelp on Twitter today (Fri 4th Jan 19)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Checked this morning and episode 2 now seems to have been uploaded.