cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marvel's Agent Carter's Age Rating is Incorrect

Just a quick heads up. The series is rated a U and not a 12 like it should be. Might be an issue with parents who lock out the little ones from some content.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Good spot. You mentioning Agent Carter made me think of Agents of SHIELD S4 which was added at the same time and I'm currently watching, sure enough that's also rated U when it should be 15.

I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to pass this on ASAP, as you say they will slip through parental controls as they stand.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Good spot. You mentioning Agent Carter made me think of Agents of SHIELD S4 which was added at the same time and I'm currently watching, sure enough that's also rated U when it should be 15.

I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to pass this on ASAP, as you say they will slip through parental controls as they stand.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for flagging this.

We're checking into it with ABC. If it's incorrect, we'll be sure to have it updated as soon as possible.

@Andy We're looking at Agents of SHIELD as well.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Jason-C, it looks like the problem is getting resolved as some of the episodes are now showing as 12.