cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marvel agents of SHIELD

Anyone know if season 4 is coming to Now TV?
8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV have acquired the rights to past seasons of SHIELD in the past so there's a good chance they will do the same with season 4 however this won't be until some time after it has finished showing on E4 (season 4 hasn't started on that channel yet).

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

NOW TV have acquired the rights to past seasons of SHIELD in the past so there's a good chance they will do the same with season 4 however this won't be until some time after it has finished showing on E4 (season 4 hasn't started on that channel yet).

@Andy @Anonymous User

From what I've seen around the Internet. It's my understanding that agents of shield season 4 isn't due to start on E4 until sometime early next year. So that means that if NowTV does get season four, they won't get it until late 2017 at the earliest.

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/agents-of-shield/

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope it's sooner rather than later!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it means you get to see a series with every episode back to back with out having...

Thanks giving break.

Xmas break.

Feb break.

In episode shown some times its a lot better to have the delay now instead... The issues come when they tie in a Films to the series arch...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Channel 4 (E4) will have purchased the 'first look' broadcasting rights for series 4 within UK, as per previous series. Which will most likely begin in early 2017...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks guys for all the help
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone that's still interested NOW TV have now added the S1-4 boxsets of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally! I got 3 episodes in S04 then it dissapeared from TV everywhere. Smiley Happy