cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecOfChaos
Mentor

Marvel agents of SHIELD

Anyone know if season 4 is coming to Now TV?
Tags (3)
0 Thanks
8 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Marvel agents of SHIELD

@AlecOfChaos

NOW TV have acquired the rights to past seasons of SHIELD in the past so there's a good chance they will do the same with season 4 however this won't be until some time after it has finished showing on E4 (season 4 hasn't started on that channel yet).

SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AlecOfChaos,

Channel 4 (E4) will have purchased the 'first look' broadcasting rights for series 4 within UK, as per previous series. Which will most likely begin in early 2017...

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
AlecOfChaos
Mentor

Thanks guys for all the help
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@AlecOfChaos

NOW TV have acquired the rights to past seasons of SHIELD in the past so there's a good chance they will do the same with season 4 however this won't be until some time after it has finished showing on E4 (season 4 hasn't started on that channel yet).

@Andy @AlecOfChaos

From what I've seen around the Internet. It's my understanding that agents of shield season 4 isn't due to start on E4 until sometime early next year. So that means that if NowTV does get season four, they won't get it until late 2017 at the earliest.

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/agents-of-shield/

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
smith_t
Scholar

Hope it's sooner rather than later!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
GraphiteGB
Champion

If it means you get to see a series with every episode back to back with out having...

Thanks giving break.

Xmas break.

Feb break.

In episode shown some times its a lot better to have the delay now instead... The issues come when they tie in a Films to the series arch...

I Do not work for SkyUK or NowTV...

As I No longer live in the UK, I no longer run the NowTv boxes... So am an Ex Community Contributor user

SIEE Beta Tester since PS2. Rejected PSP and VITA day one...

Currently own and run these devices PS3, PS4, Chromecast, Sky+HD box, Quad OS boot HP Laptop, Amazon Fire tablet and TV box
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone that's still interested NOW TV have now added the S1-4 boxsets of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

smith_t
Scholar

Finally! I got 3 episodes in S04 then it dissapeared from TV everywhere. Smiley Happy