cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Advocate 2

Marvel Agents of SHIELD seasons 1-4 boxset

Does anyone know when the boxset for Agents of Shield seasons 1-4 will be coming to Now TV?

0 Thanks
9 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Re: Marvel Agents of SHIELD seasons 1-4 boxset

Hi @gavs82008,

I think Channel 4 have snapped up the exclusive rights 😉

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Advocate 2

Channel 4 will have the rights for season 5, I thought Sky got the TV boxsets for previous seasons?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

If the box sets do appear, I guess they'll be within the 'abc' channel section...

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@gavs82008 According to the NOW TV Team it will be December, altho they said that back in June so things might have changed since then.

NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

@gavs82008 @SeeMoreDigital @Andy

Hello! 

Marvel Agents of SHIELD is not currently available on NOW TV. 

Its available as a box set on Sky Boxsets. 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Advocate 2

Yes I am fully aware that Agents of Shield isn’t on Now TV and only on Sky store.
My point is that Sky makes the seasons available in the TV box sets section of Now TV every so often.
Rather not pay additional money when already paying towards Now TV and other streaming services
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

@gavs82008

Hello, 

Yes you're right, there is a lot of crossover between sky box sets and NOW TV. For MAOS, it's available for Buy & Keep on the Sky Store boxsets, not the regular box sets- this suggests to me that Sky (and by extension NOW TV) dont have the on demand rights for this show, they can sell the DVDs but not make the content available for streaming. 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone that's still interested NOW TV have now added the S1-4 boxsets of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

Funnily enough I had S4 recorded from E4 and never got round to starting until a couple of days ago, I'll be able to carry on with no ads on NOW TV now!

0 Thanks
Olliepops
Occasional Poster

Can someone explain why episodes are missing from the box set? 

0 Thanks