cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Marvel Agents of SHIELD seasons 1-4 boxset

Does anyone know when the boxset for Agents of Shield seasons 1-4 will be coming to Now TV?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
9 REPLIES 9
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008,

I think Channel 4 have snapped up the exclusive rights 😉

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Channel 4 will have the rights for season 5, I thought Sky got the TV boxsets for previous seasons?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If the box sets do appear, I guess they'll be within the 'abc' channel section...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gavs82008 According to the NOW TV Team it will be December, altho they said that back in June so things might have changed since then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 @SeeMoreDigital @Andy

Hello! 

Marvel Agents of SHIELD is not currently available on NOW TV. 

Its available as a box set on Sky Boxsets. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone explain why episodes are missing from the box set? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes I am fully aware that Agents of Shield isn’t on Now TV and only on Sky store.
My point is that Sky makes the seasons available in the TV box sets section of Now TV every so often.
Rather not pay additional money when already paying towards Now TV and other streaming services
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008

Hello, 

Yes you're right, there is a lot of crossover between sky box sets and NOW TV. For MAOS, it's available for Buy & Keep on the Sky Store boxsets, not the regular box sets- this suggests to me that Sky (and by extension NOW TV) dont have the on demand rights for this show, they can sell the DVDs but not make the content available for streaming. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone that's still interested NOW TV have now added the S1-4 boxsets of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

Funnily enough I had S4 recorded from E4 and never got round to starting until a couple of days ago, I'll be able to carry on with no ads on NOW TV now!