cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Man Utd vrs Liverpool game postponed

I've paid for a day pass earlier to watch the Man utd & Liverpool game (£12.99 inc boost) since the game was postponed I would like a refund or voucher reissued to watch it when it comes back on. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you activated the membership? 
If not then you can use the day membership for when the game does get shown.

Check this thread for multiple ways to get in touch. The thread is growing so you’ll have to look through it for each page.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Paid-for-MUFC-VS-LFC/td-p/559316/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you activated the membership? 
If not then you can use the day membership for when the game does get shown.

Check this thread for multiple ways to get in touch. The thread is growing so you’ll have to look through it for each page.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Paid-for-MUFC-VS-LFC/td-p/559316/jump-to/first-unread-message

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I did activate the pass as I thought it was going ahead but later on they said it was to be postponed 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah right, then best to get in touch with NOW staff.

Be aware that they are swamped because of the match being postponed and understandably many others like you requesting a refund.

Honestly look through the thread and you’ll see a link for live chat. Also you’ll see an email address for customer support if you can’t get through to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, I've just emailed them now and hoping for a response 🤞🏻 @gavs82008 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a day pass for the Liverpool v it's match only for it to be postponed, how do I get a refund/pass for the rematch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following. I too purchased a day pass to watch the Man Utd Vs Liverpool match and would like a refund or a credit for when the match is re-scheduled.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Use the link in my post above thread. That’ll take you to another thread, look through it all as it has grown bigger, you’ll see ways to get in touch with NOW