cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Major Service Issues - Program Episodes & Films disappeared

What has happened to the service, a lot of films have just disappeared along with a lot of episodes of series.

Why has there been no annoucement from NowTV about this service issue.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, just so happens to be all the ones I want to watch. It's one things after another with nowtv..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can they take away episode of a series without any warning. This is so annoying.... it's happened to me with 3 TV programmes now. Aaaaaarrgh!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just letting you all know I've just spoken to nowtv and they are having some technical issues and fixing it now they've said they'll email me so I'll update on this post when that have.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happened to me with greys anatomy, please tell me it’s going to come back!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching Grey's Anatomy earlier (season 12) and it's just completely disappeared and i can only see season 10 and 14 now! Sooo annoying!!! Grey's Anatomy is meant to be streaming until June!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same is happening with Nashville. I hope they fix it soon. It’s pretty bad that they’ve not put a communication out about it all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened with Californication.  No expiry date that I remember seeing.  We watched S2E9 saturday night and now everything except odd numbered episodes from season three has disappeared.

Very frustrating!