cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacGyver season 3 & 4

I've kept MacGyver added to MyTv so that I don't miss new seasons, or so I thought. As I received no notification about Season 3, and Season 4 has completed in the US but no sign of either on NowTV. 

I received an e-mail about Das Boot that I had watched S1 but had removed it from MyTv. 

Magnum PI reboot,  I have finished the latest season. I don't watch Hawaii Five-O. But it seems that NowTv has an issue with at least one of the Lenkov-verse series. 

Rookie also showed up ok. 

Any idea when S3&4 will be available on NowTv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

Season 4 is coming in Aug

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@AlastairMajury Macgyver Season 3 is currently available on Now TV. If you can't see it, go to search and type in Macgyver. Season 4 has only just concluded in the States and is penciled in for the UK this summer but doesn't have a definite date.

Screenshot_20200622-215343.jpg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

Season 4 is coming in Aug

Sorry should have doubled checked before posting. 

Season 3 is showing again, and I had been able to see it first time around. Although just recently I am sure only S1&S2 were showing. 

Thanks for letting me know that we should be getting it in August. Looks like we should be getting the next Orville soon as well.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like season 5 is scheduled for 9pm on Sky One on the 30th of May 2021 if anybody is interested.

Thanks for letting me and others know