cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MOVIES BROWSING ISSUES

hello, since mid february, on renewing Movies pass with offer, we are unable to browse the Movie types. I have contacted NOW TV several times, with no joy. The online chat fobs me off with promises to have it resolved. Emails simply do not get replied to. Does anyone else have this issue? It's ok if you know what you want to watch, but when we try to browse, message says No Content available on the diferent types. We have no problem at all with Entertainment. We can browse and watch programs with no problems.

I've just had yet another promise of someone getting back to me but not holding my breath. Any ideas?

45 REPLIES 45
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are using a nowtv box or stick, then some people have had varied success retrieving the picture Art thumbnail covers by forcing a software update on their devices.

To force an update press the home button x 5, followed quickly by pressing the FF button x 3, then pressing the RW button x 2 on the remote controller.

Update the software even if it says you are of the same version.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fantastic!

That has done it, I can see the arwork again!

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All contents filled except drama  

Spinning icon for few seconds then' no content available' appears.

New Black box today! Everything else loaded

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I having problems with my nowtv box it’s been 1 month and I have contacted customer service and the technical team I am still not getting no where!!!! I have a disabled child who watches things on repeat like any cartoons! My movies has been off and I have paid till feb as well! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried updated it doesn’t work! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have one of the small black now tv boxes model 4200sk. The software version is 7.7.3 I have done the system update and the forced update but it's still running off the 7.7.3 so how do I get the 8.0.3 update?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User My black box is also on 7.7.3. If NOW TV are pushing 8.0.3 to the black boxes it may not appear yet as updates are sent out in batches over several days.

It would be good if @Anonymous User could just confirm if 8.0.3 is on its way to the standard black NOW TV box though. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers Andy, yeah would be good if this can be confirmed before I have to pay for all my passes again for nothing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two black boxes 4200.both with no content available on movies after numerous update both are software version 773.
Is now TV telling us that we need a different software no.803 Coz it's not coming up on my box now just the old 773. How long will we have to wait before this is corrected. I'm truly fed up waiting months.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Apologies, that was a communication error on my side, I've just been advised the 8.0.3 update is currently only available for the Smart Box and the Stick. We will start rolling this update out for the Black Now TV Box over the next 2 weeks and yes @Andy you are right about the batch updates, it will not be available all at once for all boxes. This is just a technical logistic of the rollout. 

Thanks everyone for your patience, this has been an ongoing issue but the fix is not far away now.