cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MOVIES BROWSING ISSUES

hello, since mid february, on renewing Movies pass with offer, we are unable to browse the Movie types. I have contacted NOW TV several times, with no joy. The online chat fobs me off with promises to have it resolved. Emails simply do not get replied to. Does anyone else have this issue? It's ok if you know what you want to watch, but when we try to browse, message says No Content available on the diferent types. We have no problem at all with Entertainment. We can browse and watch programs with no problems.

I've just had yet another promise of someone getting back to me but not holding my breath. Any ideas?

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are we going to be given 2 months movies and entertainment to make up for the service we have paid for and have Not got????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, I get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, I get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So it's been two weeks since the last reply from NOW TV on this.  What is going on with this?

This error is really bugging me now and extends to box sets as well as movies.  I'm getting a reduced service, and wasting my movie pass waiting for this to be resolved.

The lack of resolution is worrying.  The lack of communication insulting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to see the movies available in each category?? Thought it was a glitch in the system the other day so didn't think anything of it but have not been able to view them since end of April?! Why are we paying for something that we can't watch, when should this problem be rectified? My pass was a present which at the moment is wasted money and I'm not happy!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have exactly the same problem. On movie menu under each category it says “no content available”, it has been like this since my last sky cinema 3 month pass was applied. I have done all the software update but to no avail. Please can you advise how to fix it