Beenripped
Occasional Poster

Re: MOVIES BROWSING ISSUES

Same problems , same as all the above .
0 Thanks
Rubylou1000
Occasional Poster

Ive had this problem for 8 weeks now!! Paying for a service I am not getting bought box and passes from currys..
Entertainment and movies cant watch anything, only just now found this Forum.
Too be honest I have just been watching Netflix because I cant be bothered to complain.
Will someone please tell me When I am able to use this service I am paying for Very Annoyed Now
Just saying theres aproblem is just Not Good enough we are paying for a service and I expect to get what I paid for nothing more nothing less.
Could someone give me some answers
Please!!
0 Thanks
Rubylou1000
Occasional Poster

I have done updates and this is still happening!!
Its probally happening to alot more people but they cant be bothered to Complain to You
Because they know nothing will happen and they will just waste time trying to get answers.
Simple
All we want to know is
1- when will we be able to get the service we have PAID FOR ?
2- Will You send us vouchers to cover the months we have PAID for a service You have Not provided ?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Rubylou1000
Occasional Poster

Are we going to be given 2 months movies and entertainment to make up for the service we have paid for and have Not got????
0 Thanks
xianzai
Occasional Poster

@Paul-C wrote:
If you are still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, it would be really useful to know if you get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre, or do you see a "spinner" icon for a few seconds first?

I have a NOW TV Black Box and use an Entertainment Pass.

I see the spinner for about 5 to 10 seconds before the "No content available" message appears

0 Thanks
Rose86
Occasional Poster

I am still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, I get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre.
0 Thanks
Rose86
Occasional Poster

I am still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, I get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre.
0 Thanks
smosh
Occasional Poster

So it's been two weeks since the last reply from NOW TV on this.  What is going on with this?

This error is really bugging me now and extends to box sets as well as movies.  I'm getting a reduced service, and wasting my movie pass waiting for this to be resolved.

The lack of resolution is worrying.  The lack of communication insulting.

0 Thanks
Royalstar14
First Poster

I am unable to see the movies available in each category?? Thought it was a glitch in the system the other day so didn't think anything of it but have not been able to view them since end of April?! Why are we paying for something that we can't watch, when should this problem be rectified? My pass was a present which at the moment is wasted money and I'm not happy!!
0 Thanks
Palmer94
Occasional Poster

Hi. I have exactly the same problem. On movie menu under each category it says “no content available”, it has been like this since my last sky cinema 3 month pass was applied. I have done all the software update but to no avail. Please can you advise how to fix it
0 Thanks