cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardDodd
Occasional Poster

Re: MOVIES BROWSING ISSUES

I have a Smart box and I’ve the same problem... I’ve done a hard reset and forced update and still nothing .... I’ve cancelled my movie pass ... what’s the point in paying for something I’m not getting?
0 Thanks
xianzai
Occasional Poster

I'm using a NOW TV Black Box (4200SK) with an Entertainment Pass and a wired Ethernet connection.

Since the firmware update at the end of January I've had the "No content available" error when trying to browse some of the "Entertainment" options.

The problem seems to occur most often with the "Entertainment > All TV Shows" section, especially the "Documentaries" and "Music and Arts" categories (have been unable to browse either of these for over 8 weeks now). The "Comedy", "Drama" and "Entertainment" categories usually work but now and again it takes more than one attempt to be able to browse them.

Updating to firmware 8.0.3 build 4181 has made no difference, e.g. I'm still unable to browse either "Entertainment > All TV Shows > Documentaries" or "Entertainment > All TV Shows > Music and Arts".

0 Thanks
Pirate8
Occasional Poster

@Paul-C the solution to use the wired Ethernet connection to solve the problem doesn't seem to work either then, @xianzai has the wired Ethernet connection (as above message) and still has the same problem, so that would have been more wasted money if I had tried that. It's not looking good that this issue is going away anytime soon if it hasn't already been solved in 3months. So there now should be codes given out to get half price packages or refunds of some sort ?
0 Thanks
sooty1954
Occasional Poster

i have 8.0.3 but still cannot browse all catergories

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Hi Everyone, my apologies for the delayed reply, we are trying to figure this out in the amoung all the different teams involved and I just haven't wanted to post information that would suddenly be suddently subject to change. But we will hopefully be making contact soon.

0 Thanks
Twig1974
First Poster

in the last week my kids tv shows no content available....ive done a forced software update & rebooted internet etc etc. I can see the kids tv content on my phone so its just on the tv it doesnt show............any updates on this being fixed??? Its half term & I have 2 kids who want to watch their kids tv!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Hi Everyone,

This issue is still being investigated but our technical teams are having a lot of difficulty replicating the problem, which makes it difficult to pin down the root cause.

If you are still experiencing the issue where movie genres don't display any content to browse through, it would be really useful to know if you get the "no content available" sign up as soon as you select a genre, or do you see a "spinner" icon for a few seconds first?

If you let me know via comment/reply, I can pass this on to the technicians.

Thanks

Pirate8
Occasional Poster

I see the spinning icon for a few seconds before no content is available comes up.
Rose86
Occasional Poster

Sadly the same thing is happening to me. I even did a system restore and reinstalled my now TV box.
Rose86
Occasional Poster

I am still having the same problem. Do you know when this will be resolved?
0 Thanks