cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Low volume on soundbar

Hello there,

bought a 6months pass for cinema and tv shows but I noticed that my soundbar volume isn't right and with that I mean it's too low. Switching to the tv audio makes it better and higher, as soon as I turn my lg sj5 on it just gets quiet. Tried Netflix, prime and chili, they work wonderfully with the soundbar except for nowtv. Any ideas, since GoT starts tonight?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I use the NowTV boxes and with my soundbar the volume seems just has load has all the other streaming boxes and Apps such has Netflix, Amazon Prime etc that i use via my sound bar.

Don't know what else to suggest apart from play around and double check all your audio settings via the audio chain of your setup (including the TV).

If no luck, see if re installing the NowTV App from your TV Apps Store and maybe compare the sound difference on your yet to be installed nowtv stick.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV playback device are you using ?

Can't help much, but if you are using a nowtv box or stick maybe go into the box / stick settings and see if Night Listening Mode is switched On if so switch it Off.

Otherwise experiment with the different Audio settings on the box or stick to see if it makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

first of all thanks for the reply. I've got a stick but I'm currently using just the app on my tv (stick still inside the box) 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I use the NowTV boxes and with my soundbar the volume seems just has load has all the other streaming boxes and Apps such has Netflix, Amazon Prime etc that i use via my sound bar.

Don't know what else to suggest apart from play around and double check all your audio settings via the audio chain of your setup (including the TV).

If no luck, see if re installing the NowTV App from your TV Apps Store and maybe compare the sound difference on your yet to be installed nowtv stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Installed the stick and the sound is perfect, night mode was off though. Funnily enough, if I open nowtv from the tv app volume goes down, so I'm gonna stick to the stick 😄