cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: LOST

@TcKay Hello 🙂

NOWTV do tend to bring some popular box sets back eventually so you could always keep an eye out for when/if it comes back. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

I remember watching the first couple of episodes of this series with my brother-in-law and listened to him wobbling on about what it was all about and how it was going to end.

Anyway... long story short. I can't believe I dedicated six years of my life to this series and he nailed it from episode 2 Smiley Surprised

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
clubhouse
Mentor

I've only recently started using my account, 6 months voucher for entertainment channel and a month to go...I've been to busy to use it..Then I thought I'd give Lost a try, let me tell you boxed tv is a curse lol..The just one more syndrome is overwhelming!..Anyway, I'm 3/4 of the way through season 2 so I guess I'll be buying the complete series via amazon, I don't think I or should I say me and my missus can wait to see if Now Tv will broadcast it in its entirety again.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Lost

@SeeMoreDigital Like me with The Vampire Diaries. Only, I didn't bother with the final season as season 7 was boring. 😞

@clubhouse That's why I don't have Netflix anymore. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
AndrewBu

Lost

Good Morning,

We've been watching lost over the past few weeks but it's been removed last night. Very frustrating. Will it be available again?
0 Thanks
haybull
Advocate

Lost

Where has Lost got to?!
0 Thanks
Jonny2305
Advocate

I was watching it last night and when it went off, each episode said 'Available Tuesday' underneath it, so I would imagine it will be back tomorrow! Happy days 🙂
0 Thanks
JMT0906
Observer

I was watching Lost... went to watch it this morning and it was just gone?! No warning like it usually has when things are being taken off... not very happy about this at all...
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Aaron-R
NOW TV Team

@JMT0906 @khay83

Hi Guys

Unfortunately this boxset expired on 14/05/17 there would have been a message on the boxset to warn it was leaving on this date.

Hopefully we can get it back at some stage in the future Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
clubhouse
Mentor

I did get a warning "4 hours left" 😞

On the plus side the full series dvd is on its way from amazon!

0 Thanks