cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annielou
Occasional Poster

Re: Lost

I was up to season 4 watching on my iPad and when I went to watch it was greyed out but also said available Tuesday. I'm now beginning to wonder which Tuesday as it's not back yet. Does anyone have any idea when it will be back? 

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@Annielou,

Please refer to @Aaron-R post above 😉

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Critable658
Occasional Poster

Lost series 1-6

Hi! Does anyone know if the Lost series will return again to Now TV
We were near the end of series 1 when it was taken off!
Not much point in continuing with my subscription if your watching a long series and it gets removed!

Any help would be appreciated
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Eddie-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Lost series 1-6

Hi @Critable658

Lost was available since the 15th of November and has now expired from our Boxsets service we don't currently have any date for a return date.

Cheers

Eddie

0 Thanks
Critable658
Occasional Poster

Thankyou for the prompt reply! Can you tell me if it's possible that it will return to boxsets at some time?

Thanks again
0 Thanks
Critable658
Occasional Poster

Thankyou for the prompt reply! Can you tell me if it's possible that it will return to boxsets at some time?

Thanks again
0 Thanks
Eddie-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Yes @Critable658

Most likely it will however we have to work out the viewing rights first 🙂

Cheers

Eddie

0 Thanks
beckybutton
First Poster

will lost ever be brought back?

Earlier in the year I began watching lost the TV show but a few weeks ago it was taken off before I had a chance to finish it. Will it ever be brought back because I really want to finish it 😞
0 Thanks
vc13
Regular 5

@Critable658 wrote:

Not much point in continuing with my subscription if your watching a long series and it gets removed!

It is an area where I feel Now TV fail to match the competition (Amazon/Netflix).  Although Amazon/Netflix do remove series and movies, it keeps its core offering on constantly so that if you want to watch Breaking Bad/House of Cards/Man in The High Castle/Grand Tour you can be near enough certain they won't be going anywhere, whereas on Now they can disappear with zero notice as occured with The Walking Dead season 7 part 1.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Jdot100
First Poster

Hello,

Any update on when Lost (the tv show) is coming back on?

0 Thanks