cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if the Lost series will ever be available again on NOW TV?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

We will have it back in the second part of the year.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Lol. I know. I just started watching it on Now TV and am as far as season 2
but in 2 days I think it's being removed.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

NOWTV do tend to bring some popular box sets back eventually so you could always keep an eye out for when/if it comes back. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I remember watching the first couple of episodes of this series with my brother-in-law and listened to him wobbling on about what it was all about and how it was going to end.

Anyway... long story short. I can't believe I dedicated six years of my life to this series and he nailed it from episode 2 Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only recently started using my account, 6 months voucher for entertainment channel and a month to go...I've been to busy to use it..Then I thought I'd give Lost a try, let me tell you boxed tv is a curse lol..The just one more syndrome is overwhelming!..Anyway, I'm 3/4 of the way through season 2 so I guess I'll be buying the complete series via amazon, I don't think I or should I say me and my missus can wait to see if Now Tv will broadcast it in its entirety again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! Very useful 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, I thought it was a great show, hope you enjoy!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital Like me with The Vampire Diaries. Only, I didn't bother with the final season as season 7 was boring. 😞

@Anonymous User That's why I don't have Netflix anymore. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Morning,

We've been watching lost over the past few weeks but it's been removed last night. Very frustrating. Will it be available again?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was watching it last night and when it went off, each episode said 'Available Tuesday' underneath it, so I would imagine it will be back tomorrow! Happy days 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was up to season 4 watching on my iPad and when I went to watch it was greyed out but also said available Tuesday. I'm now beginning to wonder which Tuesday as it's not back yet. Does anyone have any idea when it will be back?