cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is american horror story not working, episode 8?? coming up with error code 1300

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting, others have also posted under entertainment & the NOW TV team are looking into the issue so hopefully it'll be up & running soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Everything on entertainment that's new today has the error 1300 code.
I'd really like to watch Fast N' Loud episode 6 please.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

I've checked a few of today's catch up content and all seem fine, but you are right about Fast N Loud (there's also an issue with American Horror Story).

When this happens the best way of making the NOW TV Team aware is to post a new thread in the Entertainment section. The team keep an eye out there, and will then get it sorted as soon as they can.

I've posted a thread for the episode you've mentioned which you can find here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Fast-N-Loud-S3E6-unavailable/m-p/274902#U274902

And if you notice any more errors in the future please feel free to post a similar new thread in Entertainment yourself 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the delay in getting this rectified but this episode should now be available to view.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recently this has been happening to me a lot. I could be trying to watch a programme and an error message comes up saying "Sorry, content not found" error message 1300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you're having a problem with content. May I ask which device are you viewing on and is it just certain shows affected? Many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that. As @Anonymous User asked before, can you please be so kind and let us know which content are you trying to watch? If possible, please include episode and season.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have an error 1300 on now tv box when trying to watch some films please sort out
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you post back with which movies you get the error code on the NOW TV Team can check them.