cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion

Sorry if this has been stated before - I have tried using the search tool, but to no avail.

I have a Sky subscription and also a NOW TV entertainment pass (for the office) that i am using through the app on a Samsung TV.

I am logged into my Now TV account and can see many shows listed but not "Legion" from FOX - i am sure that FOX have programs on NOW TV but i cant find it - i can even see it being advertised on the NOW TV website that basically says (paraphrasing) "Come and sign up to NOW TV and you can watch Legion" (http://www.nowtv.com/entertainment/marvels-legion?referrer=legion&DCMP=KNC-Brand-legion-Ents-NOWTV-N...)

Cheers.

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV 

Please put legion season 2 episodes 2-4 back on. If I am forced to watch episodes 5 & 6 first for my legion fix I think my brain might explode.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi 

Our teams are working with FOX to get correct dates issued, we are pushing to get this fixed as soon as possible. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ran in to the same issue.

I was enjoying the show, had four or five days left to finish the last two episodes of Seaon 1, and it just disappears. Seems like the 'Watch until' dates don't really mean anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why isn't someone getting back to us? Clearly lots of people have the same issue.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

^ Because they don't actually care and basically suckered people into buying a monthly pass. I say we should all quit and cancel NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went to watch the final episode of

Legion season 1 because it had 5 

or 6  days remaining but season 1

has disappeared again.

Also season 2 is all messed up with

only 3 random episodes left.

I've only got around 2 weeks left on

my pass so if this isn't sorted fast

I'll be cancelling.

I don't have issues like this with either

Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Firstly apologies, we raised the issue with our techincal teams yesterday, and are pushing them to get this fixed as soon as possible. 

Will be putting updates about this on this thread as and when we get them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi 

Just to confirm issue has been resolved and the missing episodes should be appearing now.  Happy watching!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 11 of season 2 is missing. Do you know when this will be available? It aired on 12th June I believe.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You might have spotted this by now..... but the final episode of Legion season 2 (ep 11 of 11) is now available.  It only aired last night on Tuesday 26th June, so only became available on catch-up late that same night.

I caught up with it Today..... and like all the episodes before, bonkers till the end!!!!!