cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion

Sorry if this has been stated before - I have tried using the search tool, but to no avail.

I have a Sky subscription and also a NOW TV entertainment pass (for the office) that i am using through the app on a Samsung TV.

I am logged into my Now TV account and can see many shows listed but not "Legion" from FOX - i am sure that FOX have programs on NOW TV but i cant find it - i can even see it being advertised on the NOW TV website that basically says (paraphrasing) "Come and sign up to NOW TV and you can watch Legion" (http://www.nowtv.com/entertainment/marvels-legion?referrer=legion&DCMP=KNC-Brand-legion-Ents-NOWTV-N...)

Cheers.

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion is not currently available. Looks like it's Now TV at fault for advertising it.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

The last episode of Legion was broadcast/live streamed on Thu 30 March. Meaning the series would have most probably left the NOW TV service at the end of April... 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Season 2 still being aired? Started watching but since today only episode 1 and 5 are available? So confused and can't find any information online... how can I see the rest of the season? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand this. How am I supposed to watch episode 2, 3 and 4??? What is NOW TV playing at??? I feel like leaving NOW TV, i've been loyal for ages now and I can't even watch Legion. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same experience. Actually joined Now TV to watch Legion. It originally said I had seven days to watch season one and a bit longer to watch season two (both of which I thought was a bit harsh but was doable) then during yesterday afternoon it disappeared except episode 1 of season 1 and episode 5 of season 2. What's going on? Was it just a scam to get more people to sign up?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I’m assuming it’s a mistake as episode 2 of season 2 is available until the 26th of July, so I would assume episodes 3 and 4 would be removed a week and 2 weeks after the 26th of July.

it would be good if someone from nowtv or a mod could comment in this, if this isn’t a mistake it’s really poor and makes me re-think the reliability of the service and the fact I tell people to use it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm honestly disgusted. I had a friend cancel a year ago (after I recommended him the service) because they put up an entire season of a show, saying that they had a month to watch it only to take it down after 2 days and air each episode per week!!! I felt bad for him, but it wasn't a show I was interested in. But now i'm in the same boat.

Seriously thinking about cancelling because I don't think this is worth the headache. I'd rather just buy  show on Amazon Prime if I have to. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Had to buy S01E08, as I was hoping to watch S02 but then they also pulled episodes 2, 3, and 4...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big Legion fan here...signed up for a pass to watch season 2 and watched the 1st one before they disappeared! 

I've just spoken to customer services and had this reply. 

"I just had a look into it and I see that episode 2,3 and 4 has been removed due to the broad casting rights which has been expired"

Not very helpful really and doesn’t make much sense considering 1 & 5 are still available. 

I was advised to keep an eye on the entertainment blog for updates, hopefully they re-new the rights soon!