Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion season two has missing episodes

Currently, we only seem to have episodes 1, 3 and 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I've just looked, and I think the episodes are all back... Fingers crossed for y'all!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went to watch Legion two series two they were there Friday when I last saw them because I watch a episode and then come back off weekend from work. And there was episodes missing it did not make any sense

They have couple episodes shown but why the hell have I took last week's one off to

I got told that Fox have got pulled off Sky but people who got the normal Sky switching

Can still watch them but anyone who got NOW TV can't. I believe it's not fair an I can see it showing up on Watchdog again for unfair trading why do we pay for the switching every month 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I emailed customer services about this yesterday morning and in fairness they responded within half an hour, saying: "I know how annoying it can be when you cannot use view that you have paid for. I have forwarded your details to the concern team and they will get back to you via email." I haven't heard back since though.

It's pretty frustrating - I'm a couple of episodes behind because I went on holiday and now I seem to have missed out on Episode 4, sadly. If I'd known episodes were going to be pulled early I could have asked someone to record them for me, though that would seem to defeat the purpose of subscribing to a catch-up service.

Looking at the comments on here it seems like there's some confusion at their end as to whether the episodes were pulled deliberately or not. I'm hoping it's a glitch and that it gets fixed soon, but I'm a little concerned by the inconsistency in the replies people seem to be getting. I'll update this thread if I get any more follow-ups to my enquiry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I've just looked, and I think the episodes are all back... Fingers crossed for y'all!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/legion/ecf658acc4f1a510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/2/episodes/2/...

All 6 episodes display on this page as available until 26 July, so I'm pretty sure it is a glitch in the player. Not happy though as I wanted to catch up with it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyway I thought I was going mad, so thanks everyone for sharing what's been happening.