Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion season two has missing episodes

Currently, we only seem to have episodes 1, 3 and 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I've just looked, and I think the episodes are all back... Fingers crossed for y'all!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah seeing the same thing here - seems to have happened overnight...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've asked custmer support and they claim Fox pulled the episodes. Sounds strange to me that they pulled everything except 1 and 5...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm,

I came here for this thread. If Fox pulled the episodes then why are they still up on my friend's Sky box?

Secondly. I don't care who pulled them. The expiry dates were posted and not adhered to. If Now TV promise something and then don't deliver for any reason it's on them to sort it!

Does anyone have any more information on when/if this is going to be resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also gutted/irate at this -- I've been looking forward to season 2 all year! And telling all my friends to watch it. If they had TOLD us they were pulling it, we could have watched the episodes on Fox TV as they aired rather than waiting to binge at our convenience through Now TV. I've messaged customer service; they knew nothing and said they would kick it up to their 'level 2' and email me back. I hope they reply soon -- I need to know whether just to give up on eps 3 and 4 that I haven't yet seen, watch 5 on NowTV, then appointment-watch the rest on Fox on Monday evenings (and cancel my NowTV subscription....)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I checked my email to find I had received a "badge" from Now TV to congratulate me on my first post on the community board. If anyone from NowTV reads these posts, that's all very nice, but what I would PREFER is the answer to my question about missing episodes that they promised when I Live Chatted them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The last 3 episodes of season 2 were listed, but are now missing. The content  varies every day, and not just on Legion. Very much doubt I'll renew my monthly pass unless this is sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Currently, we only seem to have episodes 1, 3 and 5

On my Now TV box I have episodes 1, 2 and 5.  However episode 2 is not available!  I thought they were supposed to be available for a few more weeks!  

I have not had any issues with this service for a long time, so I am a bit disappointed, especially as the price has increased.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - I only have access to episodes 1 and 5. Surely a glitch rather than episodes manually pulled (sounds highly unlikely)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just bought the pass only for this series and now it's not available??? I'm totally ######. I hope it will be back soon otherwise I have seek 'not so legal' ways to watch it.