cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legion - Missing Episodes - Season One

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Just wanted to highlight that there are missing episodes from season one of the Legion boxset.  All the episodes from season two seem to be OK. (I was seeing this on my Now TV Stick)

It seems very similar to the issue from 2/3 weeks ago when the episodes went haywire across both seasons.  In season one it is currently showing just three episodes with one of those not even available.

Something you might want to pass on to the tech guys to get fixed.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I logged this with them last night. Hopefully gets sorted soon I’m halfway through s1. Not happy lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know, we've got our teams working on it, and hopefully shouldn't take too long to fix. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems worse now, all of season one has gone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did try talking to chat. He apologised that now tv doesn’t have the show I want to watch but there are plenty of others....nice of him. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know, we've got our teams working on it, and hopefully shouldn't take too long to fix. 

hi @Mary-E@Ian-H

Can either of you shed any light on this as it seems the fix for missing episodes was to just remove the whole series. Is that what has been done? feels a bit harsh if thats the case?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I was also noticing that season one had disappeared completely..... unless that is part of the process in getting them all back up and running? (clear house then reload them all in one go??) although it does seem to be taking a while.  I'm sure something similar happend the other week when the problem also happened, but they were put right.  Hopefully @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User can advise in due course.

I can't quite remember if season one episodes were due to leave or not.... I don't think they were, so hopefully sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

I was also noticing that season one had disappeared completely..... unless that is part of the process in getting them all back up and running? (clear house then reload them all in one go??) although it does seem to be taking a while.  I'm sure something similar happend the other week when the problem also happened, but they were put right.  Hopefully @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User can advise in due course.

I can't quite remember if season one episodes were due to leave or not.... I don't think they were, so hopefully sorted soon.

I noticed this has happened a few times looking back. i hope that its just taking them a while though noticed ep1 is due to be avail in july so im hoping they havent decided to just wait for a recycle. there was definatly no dates though - why i started it everything else i wanted to watch was due to vanish before i finished. hope it does come back its a confusing show as it is yet alone a 2 month+ gap between 2 episodes lol.

Got to admit NowTVs chat system is terrible. it took 20m for the agent to even grasp what i was saying. but i digress...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I'm fairly sure it is just a glitch (that has happened before, that exact weird July thing also happend last time) and they'll be back soon....... when season one episodes do come back, watch them quickly as who knows when they'll drop off again!!!!

I'm actually up to date with season two and it just keeps getting more and more bonkers.

I get the feeling the folk on live chat don't really know the tech behind the fault..... the fault seems to be giving the episodes the wrong license/end date information (and makes them drop off service) and this is what needs fixed..... live chat just see that mistaken information and tell you they are not available, not knowing that it is a fault?????  Well, that's sort of what I think might be happening??  The Mods on here are better at getting the fault passed on to those who know how to fix it...... it may just take a bit of time.  It's obviously a bit more complex than just pressing a couple of buttons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi guys, 

The problem was that the rights to these shows had expired and Season 1 was due to come on at the start of May. 

Good news, the whole of Season 1 will be returning as a boxset on 30th June and will be available for several months. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused