cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legends of Tomorrow and Flash not up to date

Both programmes do not have the most recent episodes available.  When will they be available please?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Depends on what you mean by most recent, Sky tends to be a week or so behind from the States.

That being said, this season Flash has been aired on Sky 1 on Thursdays. So epsiode 20 is going to be on tomorrow.

If you have added the show(s) to your watchlist, you will be able to look at the show and scroll to the latest season which will then give you an inidication of when the next episode is on catch up.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And Legends?  You seem to be several episodes behind there as well

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately @Anonymous User it is not uncommon for the UK to be behind the US in terms of showing episodes when it comes to US TV shows.

It's all down to the nature of the agreements that UK broadcasters like sky/NowTV have with US rights holders. Usually these agreements will stipulate that episodes must be shown in the US before they are shown in the UK on top of that the US loves its mid-season breaks something which the UK does not do. And to add insult to injury on top of the mid-season breaks the US will have lots of one-week breaks in the schedules for all sorts of different quirky reasons. Again, something which we don't do in the UK. The nature of the agreements with rights holders mean that if they have a schedule break in the US, then the UK is also affected by it as well. 

Because lots of breaks in TV schedules annoy people over here and they also wreak havoc with overall UK TV schedules. what UK networks will usually do with US TV shows is that they will make sure that they only have to have one big schedule break, meaning UK networks will often be three or four weeks behind the US, especially during the second half of a season.

I hope this makes sense as it's not always easy to explainSmiley Frustrated

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.