cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Law and order svu

Will now tv be getting seasons 18-20. They’re missing. Bit bizarre how it goes from season 17 to season 21. Where’s the seasons in between?

11 REPLIES 11
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 5USA are currently showing season 18 of SVU, so they probably have the rights to seasons 19 and 20 as well. Can’t see them coming to NowTV until 5USA’s rights expire.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seasons 18,19,20 SVU when are they available season 21 on Now TV .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you find out when 5USA rights expire really do not want to watch 21 missing in between series : (

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well, @Anonymous User , you could always ask them. However, since 5USA only started showing season 17 a few weeks ago then it could be over 4 years until they finish season 20, based on one season per year. 

I’m currently watching season 21 on Tuesdays and season 17 on Thursdays. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found you can watch missed seasons  (18,19, 20 ) on Amazon Prime a trial period is free or IBM madness obtaining season 21 and missing others 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I only see season 18, but no doubt 19 & 20 will be added soon.

So, putting on my best “guessing hat” it look like 5USA have first broadcast rights up to season 17. Amazon Prime have 18,19 & 20. And Sky Witness have seasons 21 onwards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know why the new episodes have stopped updating? I was really enjoying season 21 and then a few weeks back they stopped loading the newest episodes 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User SVU wasn’t broadcast last night and it doesn’t seem to on next Tuesday either. Must be on spring break.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Or perhaps the final episodes are in the final production stage and couldn't be finished for broadcasting because of the coronavirus crisis (similar to The Walking Dead)?