cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Law and Order SVU seasons 8 & 9 not playing

Started watching Law and Order SVU season 8 and got about three episodes in when it decided it no longer wanted to play anymore episodes. Checked other seasons to see if they still worked and it allows me to watch Seasons 1-7 and 10-13 but won't play or download any of seasons 8 and 9. 

Currently using the Now TV app on my android tablet and PS4 console. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue, if I try to download any episodes from series 7,8 or 9 I get error 16, and if I try to stream them it just says sorry content not available, how long will it take for this error to be resolved as I’ve got a long journey tomorrow and ideally I want to download some episodes to watch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Deleted all my devices troubleshooting and now messed up my device list.

My wife is raging 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It went bad after season 6 episode 8 (doubt) and cannot access any other seasons or episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is season 17,18,19,20 box set of Law And Order Special Victims Unit going to added to Now tv. I noticed this morning season 14,15,16 where added.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All seasons playing fine now. many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is Law and Order SVU season 17 to 20 box set going to be added on Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just noticed season 17 has been added but I am wondering when season 18, season 19, season 20 will be added to now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem but it's not letting me get seasons 1 to 13. Only letting me watch 14 to 17. But have already seen these.  Earlier it was on there. So what's happend to them ?.would I be able to watch them?

Thank you