Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Latest episode bug on NOW TV devices

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

There's been a little bug happening the last few weeks when it comes to watching a new episode via the Latest section of the NOW TV app - eg when watching Talking Dead if you go via Entertainment > Channels > Fox > Talking Dead  > Latest > Ep 12 and try to click on the new episode in the Latest section it does nothing. However if you via Season 8 > Ep 12 it plays fine. The same goes for the latest episode of TWD.

It affects the v4 versions of the box apps, but not the old v3.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I've noticed it a few weeks now and it seems to happen for the first day or so of the episode appearing - later in the week it plays fine from that Latest section. 

I know it's not really your department, but could you pass it onto the people that need to know to be looking into why it's happening? It has caught out a few people on the forum over the past few weeks. Ta. 

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, that's the one, @schnapps!
I tried My Apps > NowTV > Entertainment > Channels > and scrolled though the list of the channel the show is on.
No luck that way, but found one show in Home >  You might have missed > and that seems to be working fine right now, but not the from Home >  In your NowTV watch list.

Thank you so much for taking all this time to try to help me 🙂