cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last Ship S3E3 audio drop outs

Had to finish watching this episode with subtitles as the sound keeps cutting out.  It's especially bad towards the end.  The video is fine and if I re-watch I loose sound in the same places so not a connection issue.  I'm using the black box btw.  Is this a known issue?

Ironically this show is the only thing I could find to watch today as everything else has missing episodes!  Not particularly impressed with nowtv since rejoining yetsterday!  Don't remember it being this bad before.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem/ issues. 

I only got 15 minutes in before i stopped watching. First instance is 07:40 second is around 15:50. I am using the app not the black box.

Someone please look into this. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also experiencing this annoying issue. To me it seems every catch up show I watch has audio drop outs. Elementary, American Horror Story and The Last Ship.

If I watch an old show like Boardwalk Empire or Twin Peaks there are no issues.

I only signed up a week or so ago and have had nothing but issues since. I'm also using the app via my LG Smart TV.

As you said the audio drop outs occur at the exact same place everything you attempt to watch the shows.

I notified NowTV about the issue and my case has been escalated 4 days ago but I get the impression they wanted to blame my 100Mbps connection or my TV. Netflix and Amazon Video have no such problems.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thankfully I’m not the only one that has been having issues with this. Been trying to watch this episode and it has been shocking the amount of times the sound dropped out.

Attempting to watch it on my LG 4K tv. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

Have just finished trying to watch Ephisode 3 of Series 5 of The Last Ship and experienced all the problems mentioned!

The only redeaming fact about reading this problem is widespread is that it is not my Roku streaming stick at fault!

Pity Now could not show some interest and explain what the problem was.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having read through the literally dozens of complaints about sound problems listed in this forum and the fact Now tv have shown little or no interest in fixing them.

I suggest someone at Now gets up off their backside and starts to take an interest in the numerous complaints now listed in the forums.

If not then I will simply cancel my subscription!

Have both Netflix and Amazon Prime to continue watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have tried it on several devices, just to make sure it was not my equipment. Especially bad from 35:09 onwards.