cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last 2 episodes won't load on smart TV

My Husband has been watching APB on the app on our smart TV but after watching ten episodes he can't get the last two to load.

I have tried them on the player on my laptop and they load and work fine.

We have tried unplugging the tv and plugging in again in case the problem is with the TV, we have deleted the app on the TV and reinstalled, but nothing has worked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

if you can, please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. 

If this is still happening, can you please let me know the TV model and device.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Jacky

What's the make, model and age of your smart TV?  I ask this because a couple of TVs, Samsung and LG, have run into problems with Now TV when their Operating Systems were updated, and I'm guessing this could somehow be related to yours.

However, if this is only happening to APB, one of my favourites, then the problem could be elsewhere.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

I have heard this before with Samsung (is it Chinese???)

We are having a few other unrelated problems with it so it looks like it's time for a new TV

Thank you.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Jacky

As far as I'm aware, Samsung is a Japanese company but most of it's products are made in in China but some products are constructed, not made, in other countries as well.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Samsung and LG are South Korean, Sony & Panasonic are Japanese, Hisense & TCL are Chinese.

https://blog.technavio.com/blog/largest-tv-manufacturers-by-market-share 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Yes Jacky

Schnapps is correct:

The Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate with head quarters in Samsung Town, Seoul.

UK Bob

PS. I should have looked it up first rather than going by my dodgy memory.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

if you can, please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. 

If this is still happening, can you please let me know the TV model and device.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems to have cleared episode 12 but 11 still won't play.

Hubby has now watched 12 and says don't worry about it!!!!

Thanks for your help.