cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeB3
Mentor

Killjoys season 5 missing episodes

Hello - watching season 5 of Killjoys, but episodes 5 and 7 seem to be missing (episode 1 was there when I watched it a few weeks ago, but is now also gone) - could someone have a look and see what's going on?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
8 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Killjoys season 5 missing episodes

@Izzie-T can you investigate for @MikeB3 ?

Looks like it could a glitch as nothing indicates an expiry date on the app.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MikeB3 

Looking on Sky Demand there is the full ten episodes available to watch, so i am guessing it's a glitch on the NOW on Demand service.

Perhaps @Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team to look into this further.

Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @schnapps  @MikeB3 @gavs82008 

Syfy is currently in process of joining a new data delivery system, which leads to these missing eps also other duplicated eps issues. 

Our team is working very hard on getting things back to normal. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

MikeB3
Mentor

Hi Izzie, thanks for looking into this - good to know you're on the case! 

0 Thanks
Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @MikeB3 @schnapps @gavs82008 

We are working on the redelivery with SyFy at present, sorry for the present technical issues.

Will update you as soon as we can.

Thank you

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Martin_14
Scholar

Episodes 5 and 7 are listed now.

0 Thanks
Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

There is a new delivery system that caused Syfy missing or duplication issues at present.

Our team are continuously monitoring and working on the fix of these issues.

thank you for your message.

MikeB3
Mentor

Thank you! 

0 Thanks