cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids programmes missing

I have seen the service status message for this morning about movies and entertainment, but thereare definitely kids programmes missing too.anyone else noticed?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've noticed this for the past week or so to be honest. On a variety of kids programmes. Plus, another issue is that the autoplay feature has been limited somehow. Now it may only play one, two, three episodes or so of a given show. Not that much of an issue with the longer programmes but if it's something short and sweet you're constantly having to go back to start it again whereas before it could just keep running. I'd often do that because the TV is in one room of the house but we often use another room to play and the kids could just run back and forwards between the two with the programmes playing in the background. now it doesn't work like that. I get that some parents might not like autoplay but if it is there it should at least be configurable as a preference. 

Not a good system at the minute and bearing in mind the recent 33% price hike, surely we can expect a bit better from NowTV?