cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids movies disappeared

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that the kids has disappeared? We purchased NowTV to watch kids films and now cant find the genre or category on our box anymore. Are they no longer offering kids movies now or is this a technical glitch?

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  try family genre or disney

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Half the categories have disappeared on Apple TV, but still remain on iPad so tech glitch going on??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue watching through Apple TV. The Disney classic category only has 15 film in, the only other categories showing are comedy, drama, horror, indie and sci-fi. These 5 catergories are all that show in All Films too. We're missing Disney, drama, family, romance and more. I know they're still available as they're showing on the iPad. Why is this just effecting Apple TV?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we view it on Apple TV too and can only see those categories, missing quite a few but can see them on the ipad.  Seems to be a technical glitch.