cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jumpy video, seems like its not a problem with playback as it jumps at the same point

South Park season 13, episode 14 seems to jump at a few points. I have noticed it at 0:32 and 14:40.

It seems to just skip a few seconds at a time.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I may have raised this to the wrong place, whoops

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I may have raised this to the wrong place, whoops

don't worry @Anonymous User , you haven't posted in the wrong place as it seems from your earlier post that you're having trouble with entertainment pass content, but as @4268 , says you need to tell NowTV what device you are using, because otherwise NowTV probably won't be able to help much.

Once NowTV knows what device you're using. This will be much easier for them to look into depending on the device you're using NowTV may even be able to suggest steps to prevent the issue.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @4268

Hello! Our tech team was able to replicate this issue so they're investigating, thanks for flagging! 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device is it on? @Anonymous User can you get this looked into?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.