cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jersey Shore

Lots of missing episodes of Jersey Shore, whole of season one, all of season two but one episode, whole of season four etc.

what's going on

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Similar situation on other MTV shows. Could he expiring for the Paramount+ launch rumoured in March.

@Izzie-T do you know if the show in question will have the episodes return? My gut is they won’t and MTV will leave when Paramount+ launches, although that would be something for @Simon-J  to confirm at some point.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

I must say there is no info suggesting MTV is leaving us from my side.

At the moment, we are working with Viacom on tidying up a lot of the contents, and they are doing a lot of redelivery. So it might take sometimes.

But I will feedback your concern to related team. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

After contacting the team, we confirmed that Jersey Shore is end with NOW on 31/01/2022. The 2 eps on platform was a system error.

No return date yet, I will put in the wish list for you.

Thank you for your message again. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.