cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Itv player not working

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Tonyandcarolyn

You could watch Corrie from the STV App on the box or stick if you can't access the ITV Hub App.

I've kept that quiet for now.  Thanks for the tip though.  Sshhh!! 🙂 

Gibbs123
Mentor

Update:  I found an old post where the same thing happened & followed their advice.

I went to My Apps screen and clicked on the ITV hub icon & accessed it that way. The app worked fine without any problems. 

Just seems to be a problem accessing it from the home page .

Hope that helps 

0 Thanks
Yingandyang
Advocate

I have the exact same problem too

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Yingandyang wrote:

I have the exact same problem too

Guys this should be all sorted now 🙂

0 Thanks
ch4r1ie
Advocate

Well it's not sorted because I am having this exact problem right now!

0 Thanks
Poppyface

Just upgraded from a Now tv box to a stick. ITV hub wont play it still goes back to the home page. Always some issue with Now tv! Christmas 2018.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Sarah70

My ITV Player is constantly playing up; currently it won't let me watch anything - it just flips back to the Home Screen when i've chosen a programme to watch.  Doesn't matter how i access ITV Hub, i.e. via catch-up, my apps etc, it's does exactly the same thing!  All other apps working fine...  I contacted NOWTV and did a ping-pong message help thing and ended up resetting the whole thing, but ITV Hub still the same - grrrr!  Any suggestions?

0 Thanks
edavies78
Advocate

im having the same issues since last week i rang nowtv to report the issue and they said i had to contact itv direct so still no answers as to whats causing the problem how have you got on?

0 Thanks
Macc2019
Mentor

I have a Roku stick and am having the same problems so i am starting to think that it is more of a problem at ITV,s end now so much Now TV.

Hope they sort it out soon it also does my head in.

0 Thanks
Tracy1231
Observer

I'm having the same problem it's ridiculous

0 Thanks