cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DRNAM
First Poster

Re: Instinct ep4 not working

Same problem here. All fine except this episode. No success on Now TV box. It works fine on my phone but it will not cast to my Chromecast without just showing streaky screen.

@kezzabezza20 wrote:

Any update on this?  I too am.being met with multicoloured vertical lines  on my screen. Thanks.

@Mark_Weinreb @allypally @Kristy82

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im seeing the same issue on my side. Ill get this to the technical team asap.

NA_
Occasional Poster

Still not working on Samsung TV app. No more green screen, just the loading icon. 

0 Thanks
Grahambrown
Occasional Poster

As this problem has been acknowledged at your end and not with the users I’m assuming that you Tech team dose not work over the weekend as it’s been days for you to re-upload this episode. When is this likely to be fixed?

0 Thanks
PAMDILL
Occasional Poster

When trying to watch it as continuing from previous episode I get the kindl when trying to get it from the list I get the rotating circles, this has been since Friday on the Now TV box

0 Thanks
Kimbelle
First Poster

Same here. 😞

0 Thanks
Logi-W
First Poster

Same here, cust service a WOFT. (work it out )

0 Thanks
Darrenrowe
First Poster

Same problem I get multicoloured vertical lines and high pitched tones. Not happy!!

0 Thanks
Sinelg
First Poster

Me too. Started watching yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, watched episodes 1, 2 and 3, tried to watch 4, but logo just spins. It's still the same now. I have 2 black boxes, 1 in lounge, 1 in the bedroom, and it's the same on both. All other programmes seem to be working ok. When I decide to give up watching the spinning logo, then I get the coloured vertical lines. Very disappointing as I was really enjoying this programme. At least I know it's not just me, but hope it's fixed soon. 

0 Thanks
JustOneMore
First Poster

I found that this does not work on

* Roku Box - never gets started

* Win10 Now TV Player - Corrupted stream

It does work on

* iPad mini 

0 Thanks
FatSooooo
Contributor 1

Yes, you guessed it. 5 days, and still not working. I use a black NowTV box. I let it try until the screen saver kicks in and then give up. I have no issues with other programs that I watch, at this time. Msg: 10:22ish, 2018-09-17. (UK).
0 Thanks