cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Indycar - round 2 - Texas - qualifying

Is the indycar qualifying seassion from yesterday evening (19/03/2022) likely to  be available to view anytime soon?

The previous race a few weeks ago, all sessions were available to view in the F1 section.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD  @SparkShotSpur 

I can confirm the Highlight version is now on platform:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/genres/asset/texas-motor-speedway-20.03-highlig-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pWaMZ...

I do understand what you mean about the timeline different and replay of Full race might not be available for On Demand. I will definitely relate your wish and comment to the team, however I cannot promise ,can get the full on platform. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Thanks @Izzie-T 

The previous race had the practice, qualifying and race available on demand so its very odd there has been nothing at all for this one other than the over the air broadcasts.

AledD
Scholar

That is dissapointing @Izzie-T - all races were uploaded last season, and as @SparkShotSpur mentioned a practice session, qualifying and the full race were uploaded for the last race a couple of weeks ago.

Due to the time difference its not always possible to watch these live, so the on demand uploads of these races are sometimes the only way we can watch them. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD  @SparkShotSpur 

I can confirm the Highlight version is now on platform:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/genres/asset/texas-motor-speedway-20.03-highlig-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pWaMZ...

I do understand what you mean about the timeline different and replay of Full race might not be available for On Demand. I will definitely relate your wish and comment to the team, however I cannot promise ,can get the full on platform. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.