cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Indycar - round 2 - Texas - qualifying

Is the indycar qualifying seassion from yesterday evening (19/03/2022) likely to  be available to view anytime soon?

The previous race a few weeks ago, all sessions were available to view in the F1 section.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD  @SparkShotSpur 

I can confirm the Highlight version is now on platform:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/genres/asset/texas-motor-speedway-20.03-highlig-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pWaMZ...

I do understand what you mean about the timeline different and replay of Full race might not be available for On Demand. I will definitely relate your wish and comment to the team, however I cannot promise ,can get the full on platform. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
redchiz1
Champion 2

I doubt they will showing anything other than coverage of the Bahrain GP on the F1 channel today. The IndyCar race is live on Sky Sports Max at 4:30. 

SparkShotSpur
Scholar

The original air time of the race isn’t the issue, I’m more concerned when it’s available to view in the via on demand (discovery) section.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Well, like I said, I imagine Sky are giving it less coverage now that the F1 season has started. You have the same access to what is available at any time as the rest of us. 

AledD
Scholar

I was looking for this as well (and the race). 

@Izzie-T is this something you can help with? It would be called 'Indycar: Texas Motor Speedway'

Thanks. 

SparkShotSpur
Scholar

I gather the 'search' feature in the now app doesn't include anything sports related?

'Indy' bring up the Indiana Jones films and a few others shows.

'Indycar' and even 'F1' bring up no results at all.

Hopefully the Indy race from yesterday will be up soon (managed to avoid the result so far).

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SparkShotSpur 

The search should work most of the sport content too. 

However "Indycar" is not the actual OnDemand content name, therefore the search result will not show this.

for example, the last content name as "Streets of St. Petersburg 27.02" (expired 08/03/2022)

Or do you have the race name and date, so that we can look it up for you. please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Hi Izzie

The event would be most likely be called either  'Texas Motor Speedway 20.03' or 'Texas Motor Speedway 21.03'

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SparkShotSpur 

thank you for the name, will check this and update you as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SparkShotSpur 

The team has confirmed the full race will not be in On Demand, but I am trying to confirm the highlight version at present.

Thank you for your patience with us.