cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Indycar: GP of Monterey Race 11.09

I gather there are problems with uploading of motorsport content to OnDemand over the weekend, as well as no F1 race availability, there has been none of the Indycar sessions for last weekends season ending finale.

Are these on the 'upload' list? (i've managed to avoid the result so far)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi we will check about the availability of  Grand Prix of Monterey full race and let you know. Adding to that we have F1 Italian Grand Prix - 11.09 now on the platform. Thank you for the patience. @SparkShotSpur@gavs82008 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Can you help out @SparkShotSpur ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, We have Grand Prix of Monterey 11.09 Highl now available on platform. Please let us know if there are any issues. Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Mind to tag in the other users for posting an update. As the original poster won't be regularly checking the forum. They will however receive an update if they are tagged in. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Hi @ContentTeam 

Will the full race be available at all?

The previous rounds we had the practice sessions, qualifying and the full race available for 6 days. 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi we will check about the availability of  Grand Prix of Monterey full race and let you know. Adding to that we have F1 Italian Grand Prix - 11.09 now on the platform. Thank you for the patience. @SparkShotSpur@gavs82008