cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AledD
Scholar

IndyCar: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Full Race

Will the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Full Race be uploaded to Now TV on demand section?

The Practice Session, Qualifying and Highlights have been upload but not the full race.

Is there any reason for this? Some weekends the full race is uploaded and other weekends they're not - it is becoming really frustrating not knowing if the full race will be uploaded after each event. Through the first 5 rounds 3 have been, and 2 haven't been. This isn't very good for the viewer. 

If anyone's able to provide some further info on this, that'd be great. 

@Izzie-T 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD  @Anonymous User 

I just got the reply this morning. Please use this link: 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/indianapolis-motor-speedway-14.05-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pYXCpsEswu

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD 

May I please confirm with you that which race that you are looking for, please?

We can have a check for you, please?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On demand availability is really hit and miss and especially with motorsport.  Now loses a lot of money from me when I come to watch F1 and its not available and I opt to not purchase a day pass and watch the  free highlights on Channel 4.

If they manage to get watch from start working for sport and on demand at a reasonable time they might get a sports month membership out of me.  Until then it's only a day pass when they bother to make the races available.

AledD
Scholar

Hi @Izzie-T 

I believe it would be called Indianapolis MSW 14.05

The Highlights have been uploaded as Indianapolis Motor Speedway 14.05. and the practice session (Indianapolis MSW Practice 1 13.05), qualifying session (Indianapolis MSW: Quali 13.05) have been uploaded already, just not the full race.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD 

I will ask if NOW would have the full race of this race and update you.

Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

HI @AledD 

Just to let you know that they are still checking if it is possible to have the full version replay. 

Thank you.

AledD
Scholar

Hi @Izzie-T - did they come back to you on this?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD  @Anonymous User 

I just got the reply this morning. Please use this link: 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/indianapolis-motor-speedway-14.05-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pYXCpsEswu

Thank you. 

AledD
Scholar

Thats great! Many thanks for your help @Izzie-T , very much appreciated. 

Hopefully there aren't any more issues with IndyCar races not being uploaded.