cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AledD
Scholar

Indy Car - St Petersburg (Florida) Qualifying & Race Missing

Hi, 

I wanted to watch the Indy Car Race and Qualifying from St Petersburg (Florida), I saw these were on the On Demand section on Monday evening and available for 5 days (last year it was 30 days), but when I've come to watch them tonight they've dissapeared from the F1 Section. 

Will they be put back up? 

The qualifying session was originally aired on Saturday and the Race on Sunday early evening. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AledD 

Not sure if the rights for races change year to year. 
@Izzie-T  do you happen to have any information for @AledD ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
AledD
Scholar

@gavs82008 Sky still have the rights, and both were availble in the On Demand section on Monday evening when I last checked (along with a Practice session), but they're not there tonight. 

AledD
Scholar

Hi @Izzie-T 

Yes, those are the ones - Thank You. 

I can access then via the links you've provided, but they aren't appearing in the F1 Section of the On Demand sections on either the website or Smart TV App (Samsung). 

But these will do. 

Thanks! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AledD 

If you can add them to your watchlist you should be able to watch them on the big screen. 

@Izzie-T is there a particular reason why aren’t in the relevant folders mentioned by @AledD ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

I'd be interested to know how these get searched for because I've tried every which way on all my devices and still can't find it.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD @Saint1976 @gavs82008 

I know there is work on the search function at present, hopefully it will come out soon. 

They currently should sit within there own section, I will check this with the team.

Thank you for letting us know about this.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @AledD @Saint1976 @gavs82008 

I confirmed with the team that the usual location for Indy Car should be on the F1 page for your future reference.

IzzieT_0-1646387928667.png

Thank you. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.